CRAN embarks on advocacy programs as a major part of our activities. Some of the areas of interest are:
- Health (Malaria and HIV/AIDS)
- Environment (Afforestation)
- The CRAN project team identifies the needs of a community in the cause of their work.
- Donor organizations advertise the need for advocacy groups to carry out advocacy campaigns on any of the issues or topics above of which CRAN applies for.
The role of CRAN:
- CRAN provides resource person(s) for the campaign either from within or outside the organization.
- CRAN supervises and evaluate the campaign to ensure that the objectives of the advocacy are fully met.
- A well written report will be done by the CRAN team at the end of the program.