- Non-refundable confirmation/registration fee of $300 USD.
Confirmation/Registration fee covers:
- Donation to your internship project
- Airport pick-up
- Tour and orientation in the local city/community
- Administrative costs
When to pay:
- We require the Confirmation Fee sent no later than one month after your acceptance by CRAN-V-Net. After we receive your confirmation fee, we will send you the invitation letter necessary to obtain a visa.
Internship Fees and Accommodation
- Placement fee of $250 USD per week.
- For length stays (longer than 6 weeks), a discount can be negotiated.
- Groups larger than 3 can receive discounts, so please email our V-NET Coordinator to see if your group qualifies.
Placement fees cover:
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Internet access (unlimited)
- Cell phone with registered SIM card ($25 USD deposit required)
- Program administrative costs
- In-house security service
- 24/7 emergency Health & safety system, Stand by Doctor for all cases.
When to pay:
- Placement Fees are due no later than 30 days before your arrival in Ghana.
How To Pay
- Swift Transfer
- Debit card
- BARCLAY ACCOUNTS
Our internship programs is a shared responsibility programme to financially support the operations of CRAN. All surplus income from the placements are used to fund the operations of our Child Education Support Scheme (CESS).